AI like ChatGPT is disrupting the world in incredible ways, but ChatGPT can’t take in and decipher your personalized information (DNA, labs and lifestyle) and give you personalized health recommendations.
SelfDecode is utilizing AI to uncover the secrets within all of us, where search portals like Google and ChatGPT fall completely short.
There’s a new trend in the consumer health space to combine data points like DNA, labs and lifestyle to offer customers personalized solutions.
However, there’s one big limiting factor to this – the underlying technology.
I’ll let you in on a little secret. After years of in depth research into the market and these companies offering personalized solutions, I found out that they are basically running scam operations, knowingly or unknowingly, because their genetic results are worthless – in the sense that they are not predictive at all.
One of the issues is that they typically look at a few SNPs because they don’t have the technology to perform complex analysis on thousands of genetic variants.
Even companies like 23andme don’t have this technology.
Anyone can search for SNPs and put them through some simple algorithm. The problem is that the results are often no better than a coin toss.
As the desire for personalization increased, the advancements of these technologies weren’t being developed by anyone.
Therefore, we set out to build the best Polygenic Risk Scoring in the world – to have the best prediction of an individual’s predisposition… and I’m proud to say that we succeeded!
In addition, we wanted health tech companies to be able to use our technology without having to spend millions of dollars and many years to build it. In this way, these companies don’t have to be scams if they want to incorporate genetics into their health app.
We also went down this path so that we can offer our technology in mainstream healthcare as well.
We did this for two major reasons: so that our own community of health optimizers can benefit from this technology, and so that other companies can use our technology and provide legitimate health solutions using genetics.
So, how did we do all this?
A couple of years ago, we launched an extremely successful crowdfunding campaign that raised over $8 million dollars in total ($1M on the platform).
With the money raised, we:
- Optimized our AI and machine learning technology to provide clinical-grade Polygenic Risk Scores at scale – something no other company is able to do.
- Created over 300 genetic reports, 1000 lab markers, 600 personalized genetic blog posts, and 70 lifestyle assessments, that is connected into one platform. We combined genetics with conventional labs and self-assessments so that our members can get a complete picture of their health.
- Built the only personalized recommendation engine in the world where you can see how every health action or recommendation interacts with all of your genetic predispositions and lab tests.
- Built a personalized supplement software that automatically combines all of the DNA-based supplement recommendations into one pill that our members can then order with just the click of a button.
- Introduced cutting-edge Ancestry algorithm that is more advanced than any other company, including 23andme, Ancestry and MyHeritage.
- Building ancestry was necessary for improving our polygenic risk scoring, which allows for actionable genomic insights for everyone, not just one ethnicity.
- Can impute over 83 million SNPs with 99.7% accuracy, outperforming academic and commercial models by 22%.
- Have 100 million SNP pages that now people can go to and find their genotype, something no other company has.
- Scaled SelfDecode to over 120k total customers, 500+ health practitioners and health coaches, and 26 B2B partnerships. This means 26 companies have chosen us as their provider to build their health apps.
- Increased the average lifetime value of our members to $447 through all these new additions and improvements
- Are almost done with filing 2 incredible patents on our technology
- Became HIPAA and GDPR compliant and have passed strict security testing, which is something that no other consumer genetics based service is doing at our level.
- Developed an API system to allow other health tech businesses who want to build personalized health apps to securely use our software at an affordable price.
- Created product market fit for consumers, practitioners and B2B.
Opening up our technology to other businesses is extremely important because it’s the first step towards a massive milestone that, when reached, will result in SelfDecode empowering millions of people all over the world.
We are the only company that is offering legit technology to other companies, and it’s obvious to other companies that our tech is the best when we speak to their Chief Science Officers.
We are also the first to market for a dynamic platform (rather than PDFs) for practitioners that incorporates genomics.
In these 2 areas, we are already the market leaders and plan to expand this lead over the coming year.
Building SelfDecode into the precision health platform that it is now took countless hours, cost many millions of dollars, and required the expertise of top talents in scientists, engineers, MDs, PhDs and skilled professionals.
Since my goal has always been to get SelfDecode into the hands of as many people as possible, the platform was built in a way where it can be easily accessible to everyone, individuals and businesses alike.
For health tech businesses, this API system makes us the “AWS” of genomics – Genomics-as-a-Service (GAAS) – allowing companies to easily integrate our technology into their business.
We already have 26 partners that are integrating our software into their business and many more that are in contract stages, but we need your help to expand and improve.
Own a part of SelfDecode!
This is why we’re launching another Crowdfunding campaign to help us expand our B2B side of SelfDecode and help get the platform into the hands of millions of people!
Today, you can be a part owner of SelfDecode, and with your contribution in this crowdfunding campaign, this is what you’re helping us do:
- Grow and train our business development team to reach health tech and biotech companies, clinics to help them integrate SelfDecode into their business
- Provide improved clinical decision support systems to medical providers – tools that allow health practitioners to make better decisions.
- Create Laboratory Developed Tests to get into mainstream healthcare
- Utilize our large user database to dramatically improve predictions and recommendations
- Expand into further areas and improve our core products for the consumer, practitioner and B2B.
These points are only the tip of the iceberg for SelfDecode. You can read about more of our health goals and plans on our crowdfunding page.
With your help, we can continue to advance our technology that will make a big impact in global health.
When you invest today, you’ll be investing in everything that we’ve been working on for the past 7 years. You’ll be investing in the future of health, and your contribution will be pushing forward a future where millions of people will be healthy – all because of you.
Right now, we’re offering an exclusive early bird bonus to our SelfDecode community, giving you benefits no one else will get – with the early bird bonus, your investment will be at a lower valuation than when we do our public launch next week. That means if you invest NOW, your investment will go further than if you invest the same amount next week. Our first campaign was extremely successful, so if you missed out on that one, this is your second chance to be part of something revolutionary.
As we grow, your investment value will grow, and we’re growing exponentially fast.
So join me today in this unique opportunity to radically improve the future of healthcare. Right now, we’re only launching to our community so that you have the first chance to lock in our early bird bonus before it’s gone!