For anyone that’s new here, I’d like to welcome you to the SelfDecode community! My name is Joe Cohen, the Founder of SelfDecode.
Growing up, I had a lot of health issues, although I didn’t fully understand that my health was a big issue until after college.
I’ve always had a desire to improve, but it was hard to understand that my body wasn’t working the way it could’ve been working. In my mind, I felt like this is just who I am and these were the unfortunate cards I had been dealt.
It wasn’t until I started investigating precision health that my whole life changed. My health issues that I had been suffering from for 26 years – issues that made me broke, unemployed, and antisocial – were all being solved.
I want to tell you my story, show you how I got to where I am now, and educate you on gene-based health in hopes to inspire you to start taking action and taking back control of your life and your health.
Because, at the end of the day, I am just an average Joe (pun intended.) If I can do what I did, I’m confident you can achieve what you want to achieve too.
So, I have plenty of things planned to reconnect with you all and help you on your journey.
I have a series of blog posts planned to discuss:
- Why I had to step back from being an influencer and chose to be a CEO
- My health issues and how I solved them: There are a lot. We’re talking brain fog, fatigue, gut problems, and nearly every other health issue you can think of.
- My HONEST thoughts on self-help and whether it actually helped me.
- The future of precision health, and why personalization is so important
I’m also preparing to launch my very own podcast, but I’ll share more details on that a little later. 😉
- Influencer or CEO? A Difficult Decision I Had To Make
- People didn’t understand why I made this choice…